Highway Capacity Software (HCS7) －15 Agency
This product includes a full license of HCS7 to be used by up to 15 Agencies (“Offices”).
The definition of “Agency” encompasses any number of computers within the End User immediate office, defined as a single organizational unit or entity, having a unique function, comprising one or more contiguous rooms in a single location, and any and all persons using these copies are also End Users. End Users are also authorized to use the Software on portable computers while on official travel and on home computers, as long as all such use is on behalf of the office for which the Software License was purchased.
The Highway Capacity Software (HCS7) faithfully implements the Highway Capacity Manual 6th Edition (HCM6) procedures to perform both planning and operational level analyses for the following elements:
- Freeway Segments
- Freeway Facilities
- Stop-Controlled Intersections
- Ramp Terminal and Interchanges:
- Diamond Interchanges
- Parclo Interchanges
- Single-Point Urban Interchange (SPUI)
- Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- Urban Streets & Arterials with Signalized Intersections
- Traditional Signalized Intersections
- Alternative Intersections:
- Median U-Turn (MUT)
- Restricted Crossing U-Turn (RCUT)
- Displaced Left Turn (DLT)
The HCS7 suite also includes the following tools:
- Highway Safety Software: Crash prediction evaluations in roadway facilities based on the Highway Safety Manual (HSM)
- Warrants: Signal Warrant Analysis tool based on the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- HCS Service Volumes: Capacity analyses for planning level applications
- TRANSYT 7F: Traffic signal timing optimization tool
Note: Unless otherwise requested, you will be provided with a link to the installation.
Technical support and software updates are available with a current support subscription and detailed consulting assistance can be accessed for an hourly fee. Training courses are offered several times per year through our Highway Capacity Analysis Webinar Series or live upon request.
Operating System: WINDOWS 7 OR HIGHER